This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission

My mission is to put my DVD's on the hard-drive so I have something to watch on long trips.. Do need to be HD.. But I would like them to be as close to the DVD as possible, can I use DVD 2 DVD option ?

I have some older DVD's that are not quite Great quality

Id also like to have some files x2 1 for HD and 1 for PSP, that I want to store on HD is this possible?

DVD to DVD is what you need. Just change your destination from your burner to your hard drive instead.

Comment

For the iPod though, you will need DVD to Mobile
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

well I did something wrong. I used DVD 2 DVD and it put the movie into VTS files and split em up.. how do I get the whole movie into 1 playable file
        AVI. WMP. Power DVD. Quick time ?

Comment

Use the DVD to Mobile function.

Have a read of my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread (Link below in my signature) to get started.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I was just reading it.. Im still having a little misunderstanding of the following :

Fixed bitrate ?
            Fixed file size ?
            Frame Resolution ?

Of course I want the crispest and largest pic Avaible on my 17 In screen for my laptop

Comment

Try the "Samsung" profile that I have posted in the "New Profiles" thread.

Comment

Working...
              X