This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Email Address Need Order Number

I purchased DVDFab Platinum in November 2007, and have a lifetime update ability. I upgraded to DVDFab 5, used the Reg. Key successfully. In November I changed email servers, from
    A few days ago, I downloaded DVDFab version 6.2.1.9. Yesterday I tried burning a DVD and a pop-up window said my DVD to DVD option expired.
    I tried to notify DVDFab about this change, but it requested Order Number.
    I searched my credit card bills for November 2007 and found that the purchase transaction went through Avangate. I called them and they found my purchase and told me my purchase number. I then tried to change my email giving them the number Avangate gave me. It would not recognize the purchase number given to me by Avangate. I emailed DVDFab through their contact site, but have not received a reply.
    Anybody have any information as to what I can do to change my email address at DVDFab so that I can use DVDFab version 6.
    Wabac
    Last edited by wabac; 01-15-2010, 01:30 AM. Reason: spelling error

Send fengtao a private message with your old email and purchase number, also your new email addy.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
      Do I send this information to their corporate office in Bejing?
      wabac

Comment

No, send it in a Private Message through this forum to fengtao.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Re: Changing Email Address Need Order Number

Thank you. I'm a new user and not familiar with private messaging.
          I sent Fengtao a PM, with the information I was advised to send.
          Appreciate everyone's help.
          Wabac

Comment

Much Gratitude

Thank you all for your help. Fangtao now recognizes my new email address and have downloaded new 6.2.1.8 version, received new reg. key by email and now have a working copy of DVDFab . . . . (until next year).
            Again, couldn't do it without this forum.
            WABAC

Comment

Working...
            X