Cinavia thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Cinavia thought

I know you have a list of movies with Cinivia, but do you have a list of Blue Ray players that have this? It would be nice if people would send in old and new model number players that are void of this problem. You could keep a running list for people to go to.

Thanks,
    Ernie

Or get a media player and forget you ever heard of Cinavia. I see 4K models advertised for the $50-$60 range US.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

any new bluray player that can be connected to the internet can be
      infected with cinivia.

Comment

This is the best way to deal with Cinavia:
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Currently not available on Amazon.de. I was thinking of trying FireTV 2nd gen but it will most likely lack NTFS too.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
          MultiShrink
          : DVD Shrink batch processing
          Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
            any new bluray player that can be connected to the internet can be infected with cinivia.
            Connecting to the internet has nothing to do with it, since all new players built from Feb 2012 on are infected, period. Required by the Blu-ray license.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
              Connecting to the internet has nothing to do with it, since all new players built from Feb 2012 on are infected, period. Required by the Blu-ray license.
              Well yes and no.

Some Blu-ray players manufactured before Feb 2012 which did not originally include Cinavia could be software updated to include it
              I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
              I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Originally posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
                Some Blu-ray players manufactured before Feb 2012 which did not originally include Cinavia could be software updated to include it
                Could be. But as I pointed out, hardly any of the manufacturers are updating firmware for players that old. Even though my Samsung was on the net before I bought a newer 3D model, it never got updated. There was plenty of time for Samsung to do that, but they never bothered.

Comment

Working...
                X