This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab platinum to bluray

I currently have a term license with dvdfab platinum and dvd to mobile which are expiring shortly. As I am a current subscriber I realize I can upgrade both to lifetime terms however I was thinking of dropping the dvd to dvd (platinum) and switching to the bluray to bluray (lifetime) and still retaining the mobile option. 2 questions 1) will I be able to go from bluray to the mobile applications or do I still recquire the dvd to dvd format? and 2) Do you still get a special upgrade price or do you revert to newbie status ie. just the 20 percent discount ? I've checked the website but can't seem to find anything that addresses this scenario .... any help appreciated.

DVD to Mobile works only with DVD to DVD and will not work without it. Blu-Ray to Mobile is another module that is currently being worked on.

As we are a "Users Helping Users" forum, we cannot assist with the pricing issues as we have no knowledge on that.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
    X