Imgburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Imgburn

Is there any site where I can d/l Imgburn without all the adware that will install with it
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

I download it from their site and it has all the junk with it but you can install without it. You must go slow and read each dialog box carefully and take the proper action to opt out of installing it. PITA but in can be done.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Very good advice, regardless of the program.

I've found that I need to select an advanced installation at times in order to find the options to deselect the adware. And don't just assume that you can't deselect it if it's greyed out - it's a bluff.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        I download it from their site and it has all the junk with it but you can install without it. You must go slow and read each dialog box carefully and take the proper action to opt out of installing it. PITA but in can be done.
        I did the same a couple of days ago
        I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
        I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          Or you could use Unchecky: http://unchecky.com/

Comment

Working...
          X