Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing menus/warnings from previously ripped DVDs (and a blu-ray question too)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing menus/warnings from previously ripped DVDs (and a blu-ray question too)

One of the best features of DVD Fab is how nicely it removes all the forced previews and menus and warnings and just starts playing the DVD.

A million internets to the developers for that.

It's such a great feature, I want to have DVD Fab do that to DVDs I've already ripped. But that leads to two questions:
    1. If I am ripping with full 100% quality, DVD9 to DVD9, is there any sort of lossy/noisy transformation going on? Is it safe/okay to rip in this way a previously ripped in this way movie?
    2. How can I set this sort of menu/ad/warning removal, just start the movie as a default setting? I haven't found anyway to do that.
    3. I've been dabbling with blu-ray discs, though I don't have a blu-ray reader for my PC yet. Can DVD Fab remove the menus and such from blu-rays too and just start playing the movie (Point Break must have 10 minutes of forced trailers...)?

Thanks,

Jerry

In answer to your questions:-

1. You should suffer no loss in quality
    2. Use "Main Movie" mode and in Fab's settings page - General, set "Memorize User Interface Options" to on.
    3. Blu-Ray also has a main movie mode.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
    X