How to Use Task Queue in Blu-Ray Copy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Use Task Queue in Blu-Ray Copy?

This question has been asked several times with no good answer, and the tutorial is silent on this issue. So I will try again!! I have a BR disc that contains several episodes of a TV series, each in a separate title. I want to copy each episode to a hard disc in BR structure with each episode having a different folder name. I would like to place each episode to be copied in the Task Queue, so that each episode is copied sequentially, and when I come back, all of the episodes have been copied to each respective folder.

One person answered a similar question by suggesting that you should right click on the title and select "Copy source." He wasn't clear on whether he meant the title of the disc or each respective episode title, but I have tried both. In both cases, a right click only produces 2 choices: Source Info or Export Source Info. There is no choice for Copy Source.

Can somebody help me, or at least confirm that Task Queue is not available for my desired use?

This question has now been posted for over a week without any response, not even by a moderator or a developer. I have been a subscriber to DVDFab for over 8 years, and am sad to see that the support by the developers is now apparently nonexistent. Apparently the appearance of "Task Queue" on the Blu-Ray Copy screen is just eye candy with no real function!!

Comment

I would suggest you contact support via e-mail. I have found that this works every time.

Comment

Working...
      X