This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Files

Does anyone know if I can burn ISO files using DVDFab? I can't seem to find any option screen that allows me to do this and have some disk image files I would like to burn.

Sure you can.
    Simply select the .ISO icon on the far right of Source (looks like a dogeared piece of paperpaper with a disc overlay).
    It's just to the right of the Folder icon
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

And use the "Write Data" mode.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Okay, Got it. But now I can't figure out why it ten defaults to trying to write a BluRay disk. So I select the Write Data mode and then click on the dogeared paper/disk icon which opens a dialog box and I select my file. At this point it expands the BluRay menu and asks for the region I am using. But it isn't a BluRay file, nor do I even have a BluRay drive. That odd!

Thoughts?

Comment

How big is the image file., in gigabytes?
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

What created the iso you're trying to burn?

Comment

Working...
            X