This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video not reconized on hdd

I have video on HDD that is disc image file,i used roxio to burn it there,some video on the drive is not reconized by roxio,some is.But what is odd nero picks up on everything on same drive and will allow me to burn no problem.The drive has been setting for a while not pluged up.I would like to know if anyone has this problem before.I do perfer nero ,but my wife likes to burn backups sometimes and refuse to learn nero,she say roxio is easier to use.Help if u can.ROXIO + WIFE = HEADACHE

Thread has been moved to General Questions area as it has nothing to do with DVDFab DVD to DVD option

Comment

This a Roxio problem not DVDFab and you need to go to the Roxio forum. Just google roxio forum to get link

Comment

Originally posted by gtrsnook View Post
        I have video on HDD that is disc image file,i used roxio to burn it there,some video on the drive is not reconized by roxio,some is.But what is odd nero picks up on everything on same drive and will allow me to burn no problem.The drive has been setting for a while not pluged up.I would like to know if anyone has this problem before.I do perfer nero ,but my wife likes to burn backups sometimes and refuse to learn nero,she say roxio is easier to use.Help if u can.ROXIO + WIFE = HEADACHE

This'll initially hurt more, but: WIFE + LEARNING NERO(OR VSO OR IMGBURN) = NO HEADACHE.

The aforementioned burner is problematic at best, and the fact it doesn't recognize all video files should be a good indicator...for my money, Nero is the worst-of-the-best.

Imgburn is, hands-down, the best burner I've worked with, and despite some members here disliking the VSO engine, I've never had any problems with it.

But Imgburn is difficult to learn (so many options), but once you're past that, you'll never use anything else...

My .02 cents worth.

DC

P.S. AGJ is correct about checking out the Roxio forum, but I'm not above pushing something approved of by DVDFab, especially when I KNOW it's a good product...

DC
        Last edited by DarthCopier; 01-21-2010, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X