X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't register

Hello,

I followed the registration instructions I received in the email. Step 5 says to double-click on the license key file. I double clicked on it, and the file extension was not recognized. I am using Firefox. I chose the option to open it from a list of programs. I tried opening it in Firefox and just saw a string of characters. Please help me with this step.

Save the key to your desktop, install DVDFab then the key will look like the Fab shortcut. Double clicl it then and it will work or at least this method works for me.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Also, if that doesn't work, have a read of the "Registration Key Problems" in the "Answers to Common Questions" section of the forum.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

what's the point of registeng if ur eventually going to have to update anyway.
        I love having the power to break copyright protection. Ever since I've discovered it I've hated it. It's great for putting video on an ipod. So I thank the team here for what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by science man View Post
          what's the point of registeng if ur eventually going to have to update anyway.

So that it won't expire in a month. Updates won't help if it does.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Also, when you install an update, your registration is maintained.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Wow, thanks for the quick responses guys. I opened the license file with the dvd fab executable in program files and it worked.

Comment

Great! You're gonna like it!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X