What DVDFab Package(s) Do I Need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What DVDFab Package(s) Do I Need?

I am looking to back-up bluray onto my NAS in .iso format (entire contents). I am not looking to compress or remove anything, just a straight .iso and then play the .iso from my HTPC.
    What DVDFab package(s) do I need to do this? Do I need Passkey and/or Decrypter? Do I need Cinavia Removal HD?

WIll bluray version of the programs also work with DVD's or is it only for blurays only and DVD versions must be bought separately to do the same thing for DVD?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thank you!

Oh yeah, and just to clarify, I am not looking to put the movie on any other devices other than my NAS for my HTPC.
    Thanks!

Comment

DVD and BR are separate modules and Blu-Ray copy is all you need to make the iso image.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        DVD and BR are separate modules and Blu-Ray copy is all you need to make the iso image.
        Do I need to do anything to address Cinavia or does Blu-ray copy handle that as well?

Comment

There is a separate Cinavia removal module. Everything you need to know is in this thread: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/forumdisplay.php?f=66

Depending on your HTPC setup, it may be impervious to Cinavia.

Comment

Working...
          X