older versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

older versions

i have a folder with older versions of dvdfab9 but dont have the versions 9237 or 9239 is it possible to get those versions (download) please. 9242 seems to be bugged, wont copy a movie keeps failing (tried both full and main selected)
    Corsair 800D case | Corsair AX1200i psu | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | I7 4820k ivy bridge @ 4.5GHZ w/corsair GTX h100I | CORSAIR vengeance 32GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GTX Titan X SC | (2) Corsair Force Series GS SSD- 240GB ea. SATA III | (2) WD VelociRaptor 600GB 32MB Cache | Lite-on Blu-ray burner w/3d | SB-Z Series | 29" LG 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor | 27" Acer 3d 1080p | win10 Pro 64bit

Hi briancowen
    If you really need 9237 and 9239 send me a pm with your e-mail address and I will send them to you.
    Remember that you will not get support using older versions.
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 05-12-2016, 11:17 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi,

Would you please tell us more details for your problem and post the DVDFab log files?

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X