This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble Bruning

i'm having trouble burning blank dvds after copying the movie this is with all movie dvds i copy, i 've had the new version for almost a month and have'nt been able to burn anything. i had the old version i did'nt have any trouble with it, the new version say's that the dvd did'nt burn would you like to try agian, i say yes and it still give the message, i cancel and it says that burn failed with error 122, on the old version it nrver gave me this message, i've got amost a hundred dollars in blank dvds, they are soney made in tiwain, memorex made in tiwain, hp, staples,. does anyone know how to help me. i've tried the imgburner but it does'nt work. and is anyone having a problem with dvdfab returning emails thanks ed
    Last edited by edward short; 01-24-2010, 12:50 AM.

edward your hijack of another members thread has been moved to a thread of its own.

Please read the forum rules.

Comment

Please post more information and also log files which can be found in C/documents/DVD Fab/log.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X