Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab doesn't work anymore after v9.2.3.1 ("A monitor program has been found...")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab doesn't work anymore after v9.2.3.1 ("A monitor program has been found...")

Hi!

I can't start any release of DVDFab after version 9.2.3.1. on my Windows 10 Home (also the latest build 9.2.4.4. doesn't work). During the program start an error message appears:

"A monitor program has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program."

So I have to reinstall the 9.2.3.1 version to make DVDFab run :-(

What happened??? I can't remember if anything else has been changed in my system (no AntiVirus modifications, no new programs...). What do I have to do to make DVDFab work again?

Best wishes,
    Fiorello

Do you have Iobit Malware installed/running?

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
      Do you have Iobit Malware installed/running?
      No, I haven't! I really can't remember that I have changed anything on my Windows 10. It's still the same as months ago (except Windows updates).

DVDFab 9.2.3.1 is running fine - but the releases after this version don't work. When I try a new release and the error message is displayed, I only have to reinstall version 9.2.3.1 to make DVDFab run again. But I would like to run the latest release and its features!!!

When I temporarily completely deactivate my Kaspersky Internet Security the same error message is displayed! I don't know which programs make this error message appear.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiorello View Post
        No, I haven't! I really can't remember that I have changed anything on my Windows 10. It's still the same as months ago (except Windows updates).

DVDFab 9.2.3.1 is running fine - but the releases after this version don't work. When I try a new release and the error message is displayed, I only have to reinstall version 9.2.3.1 to make DVDFab run again. But I would like to run the latest release and its features!!!

When I temporarily completely deactivate my Kaspersky Internet Security the same error message is displayed! I don't know which programs make this error message appear.
        do you have windows defender running ?? if so, try exclude the DVDFab9 folder
        and dvdfab should start. also try the latest beta version 9.3.0.1 - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29380
        Last edited by october262; 06-03-2016, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          do you have windows defender running ?? if so, try exclude the DVDFab9 folder
          and dvdfab should start. also try the latest beta version 9.3.0.1 - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29380
          No, Windows Defender is deactivated. BUT... I have just installed the latest build 9.3.0.3 and... finally - after several builds - everything works fine :-)!!!! So, your advice to try the latest beta would have been working, too!

Many thanks anyway! :-)
          Fiorello

Comment

Working...
          X