Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I opened my v9.3.0.3 dvdfab today (i'm using windows 10) and it said theres a new update.. v 9.3.0.4 however, when I click to update it runs it (or so it seems) and says completed. when I open dvdfab it is still v9.3.0.3 and tells me again I still have update 9.3.0.4. I finally just said skip. But I don't see it on the forum to manually download.

dvdfab version 9.3.0.4

mine doesn't work either, still same as previous version

Comment

Should work now.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Tried 9.3.0.4 and still doesnt work

Tried 9.3.0.4 with three of my bluray discs and it still gives me the following message:

Task_1 failed! Error=1010 ( filter_external_process fabcore_is_exit )

Am running windows vista 32-bit with hardware up to date. Had to switch back to 9.2.4.4 to get it working again.

Comment

strill not working with 9304 same error,(trying to rip blu ray to mp4 (h264)) error when starting to convert.did a complete installation with pc reboot, no luck. running vista 32. i have to go back to 9244.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by garfield; 06-15-2016, 12:35 AM.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

strill not working with 9304 same error,(trying to rip blu ray to mp4 (h264)) error when starting to convert.did a complete installation with pc reboot, no luck. Running vista 32. I have to go back to 9244.
            fix with 9305
            Last edited by garfield; 06-18-2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X