From YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other From YouTube

If I don't ask, I'll never know for sure.

I listened to this music video on YouTube and decided that I wanted it in my collection.

Problem is that I can't seem to find it anywhere through my local music store. They can't find/order it for me.

My question:

Is there any way I can copy it from YouTube, and play it on my car CD Player?

Gary StadlerFairy Heart MagicTrack 1- Fairy Nightsongs (0:00-5:21)Track 2- Petals (5:22-5:59)Track 3- Mystery (6:00-12:57)Track 4- Otherworld (12:58-15:43)Tr...

Is there even such a thing????

Originally posted by mdgboxx View Post
    If I don't ask, I'll never know for sure.

I listened to this music video on YouTube and decided that I wanted it in my collection.

Problem is that I can't seem to find it anywhere through my local music store. They can't find/order it for me.

My question:

Is there any way I can copy it from YouTube, and play it on my car CD Player?

Gary StadlerFairy Heart MagicTrack 1- Fairy Nightsongs (0:00-5:21)Track 2- Petals (5:22-5:59)Track 3- Mystery (6:00-12:57)Track 4- Otherworld (12:58-15:43)Tr...

Is there even such a thing????
    see here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=26695

Comment

You should be able to download the video and select audio in converter and convert it to WAV file. Most car CD players will play a wave file.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        You should be able to download the video and select audio in converter and convert it to WAV file. Most car CD players will play a wave file.
        I have followed the link you posted in my post. I tried to follow the instructions, and ended up getting lost. I ordered the CD on line (late find), but since I have the proper tools on hand, it's a shame to have to go the "order on line route"

<span style="color:blue"><b>A new version of Video Downloader is out, (v1.2.1.1) <span style="color:red"> Download it from inside DVDFab </b></span>

Comment

Originally posted by cibomatto2002 View Post
          PM sent, thank you for your reply **cibomatto2002**

I appreciate it.

Comment

Follow the steps then burn to CD.
            Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Follow the steps then burn to CD.

90312, I'm not pulling your leg.

I have gotten to what you're showing me---many times---, I even tried everything in the WAV menu. I also tried with "create" instead of "converter" to No avail.

When I did reach your third (3rd) screenshot, I looked and tried everything on that page, and I can't find a button or command to ""burn to CD""

A pop-up prompted me to burn with I.E., Windows DVD or Win Media. DVDFab is not one of my options. I.E. and Win DVD copy the DVD that I can't play in the car,(error1) but it copies the integral DVD from Youtube. I've made four copies before giving up.

Comment

I didn't intend to imply Fab would burn to CD. I assumed you would save the wave file to a folder until you had enough to burn an entire CD using whatever software you use for that.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I didn't intend to imply Fab would burn to CD. I assumed you would save the wave file to a folder until you had enough to burn an entire CD using whatever software you use for that.
                  Thank you so much, 90312, for taking the time to try and help me out.

Even your quote: "Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler" scares me.

Bottom line is: I'll have to go to a Computer Repair store and find someone who, like a child, will take my hand and guide me through all of this.

I can't help feeling that I'm wasting your time, and there's nothing you can do about it. The size of "Windows 7 for Dummies" intimidates me.

Thing is, you've been a great help, and I truly appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                  X