Do I Now Need Passkey 9?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I Now Need Passkey 9?

Since I have had failure after failure for backing up newer blue ray recordings with Fab-9, am I to understand that we now need Passkey to bust the more modern copy guard programs? I have 9.312 with all of the extra’s except for DVD to Blu-ray, and Cinavia HD which are both trial ones. This hardly breaks any of them anymore.
    Please advise.

Originally posted by DaveSkynet View Post
    Since I have had failure after failure for backing up newer blue ray recordings with Fab-9, am I to understand that we now need Passkey to bust the more modern copy guard programs? I have 9.312 with all of the extra’s except for DVD to Blu-ray, and Cinavia HD which are both trial ones. This hardly breaks any of them anymore.
    Please advise.
    You must be doing something wrong if you have the FAB V 9.3.1.3 beta you should be able to back up every movie bluray and DVD, just as long as you bought the correct addons to the program. Passkey is not going to help you, because it does the same thing as Fab . Fab 9.3.1.3 should do almost every new movie. http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Post the internal log for one that doesn't open with Fab's latest version.

Comment

Working...
      X