Titles play out of sequence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titles play out of sequence

I have been experiencing an increasing number of movies that play out of sequence. I've read in other places that this is a form of copy protection!?

I am having to go back to my original disks regularly, which makes the point of placing the ISOs, BLu-ray folder structures and/or mkv files on my server completely pointless.

Now, perhaps I am doing something wrong. And if so, I'd sure appreciate some help in learning how to "do it right".

I just assume that DVDFab will always pick the right play list. For example. I recently backed up Equals. It's all over the place. Yet, the original plays fine in my blu-ray player.

Is there a way I can easily identify the correct playlist (if that is the problem), or identify what the problem is and fix it?

I use potplayer exclusively. VLC was always having problems for me.

Generally when I buy a movie I get it on the day its released. Might that have any bearing on the situation?

thanks

Try using just the " main movie " option and see what that does.

Comment

I use potplayer exclusively. VLC was always having problems for me.

Hi,

Yes, Potplayer and vlc always have the problem when playing the Blu-ray source. especially the mult-clips or there are many playlist in the same play time....

Play on Potplayer and VLC, you need to know that which playlist is the correct playlist.

Btw, did you have try PowerDVD and TMT?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X