X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't put subtitles in rip.

DVD Fab 9.3.1.2
    Blue Ray, Captain America - Civil War.

Trying to make avi (high quality) and have subtitles appears in playback. But they will not work. (I use AVI because MS Media Center (and extenders) handle AVI files better than other formats..)

I've tried this 4 times now using each English track and selected "display only forced subtitle".
    Previewing the moving before Ripping the subtitles show up, but when I rip it, none appear.

Under advanced, I ensured the subtitle mode was also set to direct render to video.

So now I'm confused how to accomplish this.
    Any Ideas? Is this a issue with my version of DVDFab?

Maybe try this - http://www.dvdfab.cn/manual/settings/Subtitle

Comment

I'm having the same problems as the OP. I've ripped each of the English tracks with show only forced sub-title to be checked each time (and I always render direct to video... have not had the problem with other discs recently).

None of the three English sub-title selections seem to work properly.

The Bluray plays back properly with appropriate subtitles when played in a player normally. thoughts?

Comment

Try turning auto crop off in common settings and see if it changes anything for this one.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

You need to change a few settings for this disk for the English forced subtitles so copy down your regular set settings before you change them so you can return the settings after your done with this disk back to the normal Fab settings you normally use.

Here is what you do load the disk into Fab pick out your profile open advanced settings make sure the settings for subtitle is set to remux to file from what ever is in the pull down box and on the right side of that setting should be another pull down box that setting should say pgs subs.

ok now close advanced setting go to fab and expand to full screen now look to the right under subtitles there's a drop down box open it you want to select the second English sound track ONLY uncheck the first English soundtrack and uncheck display only forced subtitles box move the black arrow on the left of the checked marked audio to the second English sound track so the only soundtrack checked marked is the second English soundtrack with the little black arrow next to the second English soundtrack now go ahead and convert the disk and you will be good to go remember to return the settings for the next disk converted to the way they normally are.

Comment

Working...
          X