This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with key

I am having the same problem as lady jessica and i purshaced from dvdfab.net. what a waste of money and the company will not respond or refund. total rip offs.

I moved your hijack of another members thread to a thread of your own.

Your problem is not the same as the other member.

Comment

Originally posted by keechero View Post
      I am having the same problem as lady jessica and i purshaced from dvdfab.net. what a waste of money and the company will not respond or refund. total rip offs.
      DVDFab is a try before you buy and you have 30 days to try. They even say on website NO REFUNDS. Also if you having exact same problem then you need to read and give these suggestions on getting it to work a try. Link for them below

Comment

Originally posted by keechero View Post

You should learn how to use the product, before making negative remarks about it.
        You may need someones help in the process of learning.
        This is not the way to achieve that goal.
        "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
        X