No announcement yet.

updates install but software crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That specialty program folder is just a folder i named and keep any software that I rarely use, so my desktop is clear. Nothing is running in the background, I disable start up items through msconfig somewhat regularly. Either way, none of the software in that folder should have anything to do with DVD Fab. Yes, in safe mode i can update then open the new versions of DVD Fab. Where as in normal mode, I believe the software would always update without issue, but once I tried to open this new updated version, it would give me the error report every time. So essentially, I guess I could always update the software (in other words the update process would run and complete) but after the update was done and I try to open the new version, I got the error report. This did not happen in safe mode, the software opened in safe mode. I tried this with 2 different updates (both of which would not work in normal mode) and both open in safe mode.

Comment

Try doing a clean Uninstall of dvdfab and run
      a good registry cleaner, Restart Computer And
      Reinstall Dvdfab With the latest version.

Comment

There's another thing to try also - click start - right click on my computer
        Click properties - click advanced system settings - advanced, then
        Under performance click settings then click data execution prevention
        Add dvdfab click ok

Comment

Restart computer and leave the background programs run you may need one your shutting down to install soft wear.Still sounds like something blocking fab from opening like security software, internet access-or something your turning off that's needed as it's working in safe mode.

Comment

Noomey: Do you use Hit man pro? if yes disable it and try again.

Comment

Working...
            X