DVDFab Switch from Windows to Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem DVDFab Switch from Windows to Mac

If I pay the $50 to switch from Windows to Mac, will the version currently installed on my Windows machine continue to receive software updates?

Are you waiting 2 licenses for both Windows & mac ??

Comment

Originally posted by AlbanyHDTV View Post
      If I pay the $50 to switch from Windows to Mac, will the version currently installed on my Windows machine continue to receive software updates?
      If I understand correctly, Fab offers to transfer your full Win account to Mac.
      As in: Fab is no longer on your Win machine, but has been moved to your Mac, saving the purchase of a New Mac license. Which was the case until they offered this promotion.

If I got rid of my Windows, and bought a Mac, I would have had to abandon my Win license (even if I had many activated months left) and buy a New license for Mac.

Now, you have the opportunity to transfer from one to the other for a minimal fee.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbanyHDTV View Post
        Hello,

After the license is switched from Windows to Mac, the license can only be used on Mac, which means that it can't be used on Windows machine any more.

The DVDFab on your Windows machine will become trial/free version, you can continue to update it to new versions, but won't be able to use the paid/registered feature as you used to be.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Working...
        X