Lost access to modify conversion profiles icon button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUI Lost access to modify conversion profiles icon button

Since upgrading to DVDFab 10 I've had problems with the conversion GUI.
    After installation the program displays preview, modify profile, and video editing icon button properly when setting up a file to convert. However, after the first conversion I lose access to output profile modify and video editing icon buttons. The drop down box for subtitle selection expands in length only ending just before the preview icon button. I've tried modifying the screen resolution and scaling functions, but nothing works. I use the two missing icon buttons very frequently so this is a problem. I'm currently running DVDFab ver. 10.0.1.6 in the latest version of Windows 10 with all current updates applied.

Anybody have any idea what's going on here and if there's anything short of waiting for this to be fixed in a future release which I can try now.

TIA

Originally posted by VideoNut View Post
    Since upgrading to DVDFab 10 I've had problems with the conversion GUI.
    After installation the program displays preview, modify profile, and video editing icon button properly when setting up a file to convert. However, after the first conversion I lose access to output profile modify and video editing icon buttons. The drop down box for subtitle selection expands in length only ending just before the preview icon button. I've tried modifying the screen resolution and scaling functions, but nothing works. I use the two missing icon buttons very frequently so this is a problem. I'm currently running DVDFab ver. 10.0.1.6 in the latest version of Windows 10 with all current updates applied.

Anybody have any idea what's going on here and if there's anything short of waiting for this to be fixed in a future release which I can try now.

TIA
    Hi,

Could you please post some screenshots about this problem?
    Also, what is the resolution and DPI settings of your PC?

Regards,
    mona

Comment

If you look at the attachment. I was able to get the wrench on my GUI. I had to drag the columns, which have red rectangles around them to shrink the columns width so the advance settings option would show up.

You should see a symbol that looks like ][ when you have your mouse over the column. Drag the column to the left.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mona:I have the same problem notice in the screen shot how long and spread out the windows scroll bar at the bottom is that controls the movable info. such as title/resolution/video type etc. this screen shot is with the scroll bar all the way to the right side of screen.Just the video viewer button is visible the 3 other buttons next to it advanced settings etc. are gone all together.

Also notice the Audio button won't move past the red line i put next to it so no moving around of the other things movable can bring the missing buttons buttons back nor a clean install nor run as admin. nor even running the native resolution of the monitor 1920x1080 in windows 10 latest version Fab latest version with 150 percent setting.So even going back to 100 percent setting doesn't help.

Also note all other programs on my computer is fine at the 150 percent setting including version 9 of Fab so it's got to be a version 10 problem.Also when installing Fab after a clean install works once ok but after closing fab and setting default setting then it goes back to not working again.I tried deleting the saved profile and it didn't help resetting it again and was lucky that it works once as if it didn't then I couldn't save a profile as the save button is gone with three others buttons.Funny thing this is in ripper in copy the settings work fine but their in a different place maybe putting them where they are in copy may help but the scrolling is way to spread out and needs fixing.Also I can't shrink the columns width as poster Hooiser daddy said he could do I can only move the labeled items left or right and as I show in the screen shot only to a point where they stop moving as show with red line in screen shot.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 3dman; 12-21-2016, 12:11 AM. Reason: added last line of info.

Comment

Having the same issue as others in this thread

I'm running Win 7 at the latest SP / MSFT updates and at a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 and 120 DPI (125% Screen Magnification). When in the Ripper mode the buttons named Preview, Advanced Setting, Video Edit and Delete Title - all to the right of the Subtitle drop-down, can't be displayed (these four buttons seem to disappear form the extreme right of my physical screen - even when the application is viewed in "Full Screen" mode and I scroll to the extreme right).

I need to have access to the Advance Setting button and essentially I have not found a reliable way to display them - even when I decrease the column width of the Subtitles, Audio or Chapter drop-down selections within the Ripper app.

Please fix this screen presentation issue - I need to have access to the Advanced Setting button.

Thanks

K. Clark

Comment

Hi kc7457
            Until fixed try switching modes between ripper and converter then back to ripper and they should appear. Hope this helps
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X