Don't Understand Product Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Don't Understand Product Pricing

I'm confused. All I wanted to do was rip my Blu-rays to my computer so I could then watch them on my Apple TV or iPad. So I paid $82.50 for DVDFab. Now, when I open the app, there is a long list of related apps (Copy, Convert, etc.) Naturally I clicked on Blu-ray Ripper (which said "Activated: Never Expire") but instead of opening the app, it took me to a link to buy Blu-ray Ripper for $60.00.

I don't get it. Why did I pay $82.50? When I paid for it, I thought Blu-ray Ripper was what I was getting.

Originally posted by Gentle Soul View Post
    I'm confused. All I wanted to do was rip my Blu-rays to my computer so I could then watch them on my Apple TV or iPad. So I paid $82.50 for DVDFab. Now, when I open the app, there is a long list of related apps (Copy, Convert, etc.) Naturally I clicked on Blu-ray Ripper (which said "Activated: Never Expire") but instead of opening the app, it took me to a link to buy Blu-ray Ripper for $60.00.

I don't get it. Why did I pay $82.50? When I paid for it, I thought Blu-ray Ripper was what I was getting.
    Hello Gentle Soul,

The price $60.00 on the product page is for 1-year subscription while the default option on the order page is for 2-year subscription with the price $72.80, please manually select the subscription option you need to continue. Thank you.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Okay, then never mind. Thank you for explaining. That's why I paid $82.50; It says "Never expire."

Comment

Working...
      X