X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which version for all features?

Greetings,

I did do a quick search before coming to the forums, can you tell me if their is a version of DVD fab that includes the Blu-Ray, DVD and verious formats to mobile device conversion in one package.
    At the moment I have most of my films on DVD that I want to have on my Cowon S9 player but would like to ensure that as my Blu-Ray collection grows I can convert those to its supported format.

I have used the trial with very impressive results, great product.

Regards

bcs

The Blu-Ray to Mobile is currenly being developed
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

All the options you mentioned can be bought seperately but are within DVDFab as the bought DVDFab is the same as the trial for DVDFab. When you buy you only get to be able to use the options that you paid for but like GregiBoy said have no Blu-ray to Mobile option yet as that is still being developed and no time frame is available so can not tell you more

Comment

Thanks GregiBoy and AGJ for the clarification on the product versions.

Comment

No problems.

FYI: Also, here is the product functionality overview that I wrote up.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X