This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab6 - the application failed to initialize properly oxcoooooo5

Hi all, I've just recently downloaded and installed version 6.2.2.0. After rebooting the computer and double clicking the DVDFab icon I now get "the application failed to initialize properly oxcoooooo5, press ok to terminate application". That's as far as it gets, I tried installing the later beta version over the top of it but it also has the same problem ....
    Has anyone else encountered this and found a soloution ?

Never seen that error before did you try right clicking the desktop icon for DVDFab and select run as administrator

Comment

Thankyou ... I tried running as administrator but still get the "application failed to initialise properly .... "

I had an earlier version of DVDFab before upgrading and it was running perfectly.

Comment

OK uninstall DVDFab and then download, install and run both Ccleaner and advanced System Care both free untill nothing is found by both programs. Once that is done install DVDFab again but with the Anti-virus and Firewall turned off

Comment

I downloaded and installed both programs until there was nothing showing up on their scans, rebooted and then reinstalled DVDFab 6.2.1.8 and still had the same problem stopping me from initialising the program.
          I might try and reinstall the original copy that I got and see if that works again .... otherwise maybe it's time I did a complete reformat and cleaned everything out.

Comment

what are your computer specs. What OS you have? What software you have installed? What Firewall and Virus/Malware Protection is installed? If you not know all programs go to control panel programs and list all programs in a post reply that is listed in that section. Then someone could check and see if anything is installed that conflicts with DVDFab

Comment

The error 0xC0000005 is generated by an illegal "memory access violation". This can be caused by anything from faulty RAM, an incorrect/corrupt device driver, and more commonly under Windows XP Service pack 2, malware/adware installations. Try reinstalling the VSO Pattin Couffin driver.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

where would I find the VSO Pattin Couffin driver ?

Comment

aussie1963 are you talking about on your system or you need to download it?
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I'm not sure ... it was suggested that i try reinstalling the VSO Pattin Couffin driver but i wasn't sure how to do that ....

Comment

Working...
                    X