This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any one have pioneer bdr 205

cant burn optical quantim disc, 5 new bisc not burnable, is this probable, new burner and disc ,,any one else w/ this problem...im gonna try sony disc next, using,6.2.2.0 dvd fab sw,,,,,,,,new to bd burning ,,,,tried to burn ice age ,,any ideas welcome ,,

I have one and it's been outstanding although I have only used verbatim media for blu ray and dual layer dvd9. I have burned TDK DVD5 media with no problems. I have no issues. You may have a faulty one or your media is suspect.

Comment

ithought the media suspect, there seems to be a lots of bad media on the market place. i recon we;ll have to discover the bad sellers And MEDIA on the market thruouh this web site,DVDFAB.FORUM,............,IF THESE MERCHANT HAVE TO STAND FOR ITS QUALITY THEY WON"T SELL IT.,,,,,,,,,WE NEED A MEDIA COMPLIANT FORUM,A DEPT IN THIS FORUM FOR GOOD AND NOTWORTH WAISTING YOUR MONEY ON MEDIA,OR CALL IT MEDIA AT YOUR OWN RISK

Comment

I would think that all Blu-ray blank media makers would be making top grade Blank media as they want to get loyal customers and Blu-ray is new. Since DVD makers give a money back guarantee then I would assume Blu-ray makers do as well since they cost as much as a new Blu-ray movie.

Comment

Working...
        X