This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD FAB 6 Error 400 version v6220

Having problems trying to copy a TV Series in 6 parts Using DVD to DVD full disc. Receiving "Analyzing completed successfully, copy process started" 30 seconds later i am advised "Task_1 failed,error=400." I was able to complete the copy process using clone onto a dual layer disc. However i would appreciate learning if this procedure can be made using "Full disc" mode.
    Many thanks.

What is the movie you are trying to do as we need that information so we can try the movie if we have it laying around

Comment

DVD Fab 6 error 400

It is one of the BBC series of comedies and this problem is fairly common within the BBC encryption where a series is involved, I have encountered it many times. The title is Gavin & Stacey, ISBN 1-4198-7663-5, year 2009.
      Many thanks in anticipation of a possible cure.

Comment

I do not have them movies but have you tried changing the pathplayer settings to Always enabled or Disabled to see if that worked. As for using Clone Mode that still gives you entire DVD but does not compress it to fit onto a DVD5 blank. If you was already able to clone this movie have you tried using that cloned copy to do FullDVD to see if that would work

Comment

DVD Fab 6 Error 400

I tried to make a copy from my clone and have also changed the path player settings from enable to disable. The end result is that error 400 pops up on both occasions.

Comment

DVDFab6 v6220 Error 400

Regarding my problem with a BBC TV program in 6 parts. I am unable to copy DVD to DVD full disc. However, i was able to complete the task using clone on dual layer. Any possible solutions using Full Disc mode.
            Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobean View Post
              I tried to make a copy from my clone and have also changed the path player settings from enable to disable. The end result is that error 400 pops up on both occasions.
              Hey jacobean saw your post and I am a little confused are you trying to make a copy from a copy with DVD Fab? I do not have these DVDs, but what is it that you are trying to do just make backups of the originals?
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

DVD Fab 6 Error 400

Hello CBR 929
                The problem is that I was trying to copy from an original DVD, BBC Series of 6 parts. Using the full disc mode I was advised"Analyzing Completed Successfully,Copy process started,Task_1 failed ERROR = 400". I then tried using the Clone mode,it worked OK.

However, I really want to know is it possible to make a copy from the Full Disc selection. I have tried changing the Pathway setting from enable to disenable and also using my clone copy as the source but the results remain the same, error 400. What I have learned is that the only way to copy a series TV program on aDVD is to use clone not full disc. Is that correct.
                Many thanks, Jak.

Comment

Hi Jak,

I'm not sure you're going to be able to fix this failure of Full Disc mode on this particular disc with this version of Fab.
                  Perhaps attempting this with an archived version...something like v.4.1.2.0 may work?
                  (4.1.2.0 is my old favorite...I keep it around for problematic discs)

Have you tried Customize mode and manually select titles, audio tracks and subtitles that you wish to back up?
                  I find Customze is the best overall for copying tv episode discs.

Also, curious as to why clone mode will not meet your needs as this seems to be successful whereas Full Disc is not?
                  Not trying to tell you what to do...just curious.
                  Thanks
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

DVD Fab 6 Error 400

Hello MM.
                    In answer to your question Clone versus Full Disc. Well I ended up with so many coasters on a previous program and dual layer is more expensive. Old habits die hard. Very interested in 4.1.2.0. is it possible to obtain and download on my old computer. Many thanks for your assistance. That takes care of my question.
                    Jak

Comment

Hey Jak,This may be a stupid question, but have you tried to clean the disc?
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X