Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media Player quit playing my original discs....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Player quit playing my original discs....

I am running Windows 7 on a brand new computer. I watched 2 movies that I recieved for Christmas with Media Player which is the only program installed as of yet for DVD playback. I downloaded DVDFab and IMGburn so I could have an extra copy of these movie for my camper. I had no trouble copying the originals and they play just fine in my DVD player. My problem is that the Media Player in my new computer will not play the original DVD's now. It won't play any original DVD....keeps telling me that this player is not formatted for the region code of disc.....It worked before. Since this is a new computer I'm just trying to figure out if I have a driver issue or if some settings in media player got changed with the installation of DVDFab. I need to see if anyone has ever heard of this before and could maybe give me their opinion on what to do. Such as take the computer back to Best Buy and tell them the media player is messed up or what. Thanks...

Go to start-computer and right click the DVD drive. Then click Properties once you open properties select hardware and the DVD drive once again. Click properties again and then select DVD region. Make sure it says the correct region you are in.

Soory I not know of a easier way to get to that part

Comment

Working...
    X