This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't I burn a full movie?

I'm having a problem with getting EVERYTHING on a disc after I rip a DVD. My 30 day trial ran out and ever since when I use DVD fab I only rip/burn the movie. To solve this problem I rip now with DVD shrink to get all the menus, bonus features, etc.

I just ripped The Hangover. The movie with all menus and features is just over 4.3gb. When I go to burn it with dvdfab, it only allows 3.767gb. I attempted a burn and sure enough it's just the movie. No menus or features.

Is this normal? Should I be doing something different with the menus in dvdfab? Please help me out!!!

After the 30 days trial the burn engine is not supposed to work at all so I am surprised you are able to burn anything with the free version of fab.

Shrink has not been updated in years so will not handle the new movies.
    Since this problem has nothing to do with Fab DVD to DVD I am moving it to General Questions.

Comment

Why can't I burn a full movie? Reply to Thread

I just use dvdshrink to copy to ISO and then burn using ISO recorder found here:

IF the movie will not copy using dvdshrink, i use dvdfab to copy the full movie(files) then open the movie(files) with dvdshrink and create the iso that way.

Comment

Working...
      X