This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitle On/Off for PS3

I am not able to find any information on how to turn off or on subtitle in a PS3 using h.264.

I understand some said that it need to be burned in (forced Subtitle). However there also have options that can be turn on or off while running PS3.

Anyone have got this work around? If so, please post! I would love to have those options.

Thanks!

I think you need to post this question on a PS3 forum.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I believe there are several posts on this in the forums already. You would use DVDFab to Mobile generic XVID and create an AVI (I recommend audiocopy). Make sure to select the subtitle you want in the first screen and then change the subpicture option to create the IDX/SUB files in the settings. Lastly, use AVIAddXSub to merge the resulting files into a DIVX container. During playback use the subtitle button to turn on/off.

Having said that, GregiBoy is right in that this is not a place for support on using third-party products. Feel free to ask questions you might have on the DVDFab parts of the process.

Comment

ok, thanks guys for point it to ps3 part. Will search for it.

thanks,

Comment

Working...
        X