This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help

I have a dvd that I want to convert and use on my pc so that I can edit it. Its a educational video and I want to be able to take some parts of it out. My problem is that I try to use the dvd to mobile conversions (because those file types I can edit on my pc) but when i do that the audio is too slow and sounds like a slowed monster. I tried to read the threads about good practices dvd to mobile but I just cant get it.

Some computer God please help me! HAHAH

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by buckeye09 View Post

I have a dvd that I want to convert and use on my pc so that I can edit it. Its a educational video and I want to be able to take some parts of it out. My problem is that I try to use the dvd to mobile conversions (because those file types I can edit on my pc) but when i do that the audio is too slow and sounds like a slowed monster. I tried to read the threads about good practices dvd to mobile but I just cant get it.

Some computer God please help me! HAHAH

Thanks in advance

Why convert when there are lots of good free MPEG editors available on the web?

That way, all you have to do is pull the files off the DVD (as in rip), and any MPEG editor should be able to use them as is. They can then be saved to HD, written back to another DVD, or whatever you want to do with them.

No muss, no fuss, no conversions.

That'll leave you free to tackle the DVD to mobile conversions at your leisure, and you can work on understanding them as you go, without the spectre of a conversion job hanging over your head... or, if the job is still there, the conversion part should prove the easiest, with all the editing work done.

DC

Comment

Cool can you tell me which MPEG editors would be good to use. I really appreiate it!

Comment

Working...
      X