This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License Renewal Issue

I have version 6.2. Platinum which I just purchased with a lifetime updates in November '09 and after it did a online update last night, it now says I only have DVD to HD option all others are gone. When I try to get a new key as directed above, I am told my e-mail address is no good. Any idea's??? or some more questions I can answer?

Hi mkenyonsr and welcome,

Sorry for your trouble.
    I decided to start your own thread since the issues on the thread you posted were resolved and apparently you are having a different issue.

Are you certain you're using the same email addy as when you originally purchased?
    First off, run through the list in this thread:

Registration Key Problems?

If your problem persists, it may be that there's a problem in Fengtao's database.
    If this is the case, just post back here or pm me and I'll help you out.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Where did you buy it?

The only site to buy from is DVDFab.com and if you did not, you have most probably been scammed.

Originally posted by mkenyonsr View Post
      I have version 6.2. Platinum which I just purchased with a lifetime updates in November '09 and after it did a online update last night, it now says I only have DVD to HD option all others are gone. When I try to get a new key as directed above, I am told my e-mail address is no good. Any idea's??? or some more questions I can answer?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I had purchased DVDFab6 after trial. Paid for 2 year licence which was good until 2011-12-15. Everything worked fine until
        old computer done in by virus, so purchased new one. Sent message for help and was emailed link to download latest Beta and an attached key to register. Download wnet well. Tried to open attachment for key and computer refused saying I had no program available to open attachment. Then keyed in old registration key from original purchase which worked fine, but now my membership is only a TRIAL ONE for 30 days. So now what do I do????

Comment

For a start, do not double post.

1. You won't get answers any quicker.
          2. You could end up banned from this forum for multiple offences.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X