This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Get The Audio_Ts Folder To Copy

I Can Copy The Video_Ts Files And Burn The Movies But When I Play The Movie Theres No Sound. And When I Double Check On What I Did Wrong And If Im Not Mistaken I Think I Need To Copy The Audio_Ts Files To But When I Tryd To Check That Box To Copy Them Its Doesnt Give Me That Option To Any Opinion??? Plzzz Help

Chances are you don't need the audio_ts folder, they quit using that for audio a while back. My guess is you selected an audio track that you can't play. On the first screen after you select the source in the upper right hand frame select all english audio tracks just to be sure you got the right one and see if you get sound.
    Last edited by 90312; 02-06-2010, 01:52 AM. Reason: bad speller with fat fingers
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by goumba77 View Post
      I Can Copy The Video_Ts Files And Burn The Movies But When I Play The Movie Theres No Sound. And When I Double Check On What I Did Wrong And If Im Not Mistaken I Think I Need To Copy The Audio_Ts Files To But When I Tryd To Check That Box To Copy Them Its Doesnt Give Me That Option To Any Opinion??? Plzzz Help

The AUDIO_TS folder is empty... but it is required to be present to maintain backwards compatibility with older DVD players.

You didn't mention what burning engine you are using, but if DVDFab's, the VSO engine automatically includes the AUDIO_TS folder on each new disc.

If not the VSO engine, there should be an option in the burner setup to include that folder in burns.

As for the no-sound situation, 90312 is right... you may have written a soundtrack your TV (or whatever you pump the sound through, can't handle)... you'll have to ensure you have the right track selected before you start the rip.

DC

Comment

Working...
      X