DVDfab not appearing as a default program -- Autoplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab not appearing as a default program -- Autoplay

I have to manually launch DVDfab every time. It isn't even an option in the default program list. version 9 worked fine, but after upgrading to version 10 I have to manually launch 10 with no option to choose it to respond Windows still lists V9 in the options to pick from, but of course 9 isn't installed so I have a choice for a program that doesn't exist and I don't have a choice for the installed program? Help please!
    Last edited by misstruss; 07-20-2017, 06:53 PM. Reason: default program, autoplay

Try a clean install delete old version then use free version of Ccleaner clean old files check mark clean old pre fetch files first in advanced settings on the left side before you do the clean files then clean registry restart computer then re download a new installer only from Fabs front page or forum page install and run as administrator then see if this works.

Comment

Tried what you said.. didn't it work ..but now I get the same nag when I try to launch DVDFab 10 from my Desktop Shortcut
      I can get it going by relaunching the Installer.
      Strangely enough I can launch DVDFab 9 from Desktop without an incident.

Perhaps it's my Desktop PC . You helped me out with some issues last month

Comment

What are you wanting to do? Start Fab when you insert a disc?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X