This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I just use DVDFab to rip a DVD?

I use a different program to compile and burn DVD volumes. DVDFab is currently setup using DVD to DVD to rip files to a folder on my hard drive, and because of that I have a thirty day window to use the program. Is there anyway I can just use DVDFab to just rip dvds without the time limit?

Once the 30 day trial expires, Fab will revert to the freeware application.
    It is a ripper only and is limited as to its options. For eg., it will not compress and the decrypting capability lags behind the retail app by 60-90 days
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

More like 120 days.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        More like 120 days.
        I'll take your word for it. I have seen it lag by 60 days.

Quoting the F-man...
        Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        Dear All...

...and new protection removal will be updated generally within 30-60 days of initial release to registered users. Thank you for understanding this new policy and we hope you will continue to use and enjoy DVDFab products.

Best regards,
        Fengtao
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X