X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for step by step help

Hi,

I want to copy movies onto my laptop so that I can watch them whenever my son is in the hospital. I don't even know what options to choose.

Would someone be willing to give me step by step directions on how to rip the movies to my laptop, and then how to watch them (I'm running Windows 7 with Media Center).

Thanks for any help you can give!

Lisa

There already is a guide to getting them there. Have a read of my 'Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread. Link is in my signature below.

WMC support is not given on this forum.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi Lisa and welcome.

Well, no reason to reinvent the wheel. There's an excellent tuorial.
      To access, just click on the ? mark icon...upper, right of Fab screen and click on tutorial on the dropdown menu.

Just pop a disc into your laptop and choose any location on your hard drive as Target.
      Your desktop is fine if that's convenient.

Then you can play it with any software player. WMP is ok, but we usually recommend VLC...free and will play darn near anything.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
      X