X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot get re-registered with version 6

PLEASE HELP!
    I have a lifetime dvd platinum with mobile license that I got in December of 2007. I still have the original email and the key attachment. My old email address has changed. I go to the change your email address link http://www.dvdfab.com/changemail.htm
    to change my email address, but it won't accept my sales order number. I've tried to email support twice at

and I haven't gotten a reply. My license is legitimate! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone help me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
    Thank you
    Graham

when did you contact dvdfab support? did you select business issue?

sorry you are having problems. this forum is just dvdfab users trying to help fellow dvdfab users. im sure dvdfab support will be in contact soon.

Comment

Similar problem

I have a similar problem but my subscription is recently expired. I checked the dvdfab website and it said renewals can be bought for recently expired subscriptions. My email address was changed 2 mos ago and I have the same problem of not being able to get my new email registered with dvd fab.

I definitely want to renew but can't to my old email address which does not exist anymore.

Sorry for being so impatient but I love the product and use it everyday. I am lost right now. Please help a dvdfab addict.

Comment

I don't think you need access to the old e-mail addy to change it, when you enter the new addy you should get a comfirmation e-mail asking for your order/licensee # open Fab and click the ? in the top right corner and then select "about" you should see the order # there. If you still have problems contact Tech support and they should get it straightened out for you asap.

Comment

Do not double post. It will NOT get you help any quicker !!!!

Originally posted by Aliikai13 View Post
          I have a similar problem but my subscription is recently expired. I checked the dvdfab website and it said renewals can be bought for recently expired subscriptions. My email address was changed 2 mos ago and I have the same problem of not being able to get my new email registered with dvd fab.

I definitely want to renew but can't to my old email address which does not exist anymore.

Sorry for being so impatient but I love the product and use it everyday. I am lost right now. Please help a dvdfab addict.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by Aliikai13 View Post

Use this link to change email address http://www.dvdfab.com/changemail.htm to new email. Then once conformed you can apply for new key and upgrade

Comment

forgot before you renew you have to contact DVDFab to get info from them so use this link for that http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm in order to get registration information

Comment

Working...
              X