GTX 1070Ti - How many NVENC engines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTX 1070Ti - How many NVENC engines?

Does anyone know how many NVENC engines the new NVidia GTX 1070 Ti has?
    And if it has 2x engines are they both enabled?
    And if they are both enabled, will DVDFab Video Convertor use both to increase H265 4K 10Bit performance?

Originally posted by h1jfg View Post
    Does anyone know how many NVENC engines the new NVidia GTX 1070 Ti has?
    And if it has 2x engines are they both enabled?
    And if they are both enabled, will DVDFab Video Convertor use both to increase H265 4K 10Bit performance?
    As I posted earlier, the GTX 1070 Ti is part of NVIDIA's anticipated addition to its performance SKUs .... Nvenc Mask : 0x03 (2 engines)
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I have had confirmation from DVDFab developers that even though the GTX1070Ti/GTX1080 has 2x NVENC engines, DVDFab will only use a single engine.
      On that basis, a GTX1080 is little/no faster than a GTX1050Ti when encoding as they both will only use 1x NVENC CUDA engine.

Comment

Originally posted by h1jfg View Post
        I have had confirmation from DVDFab developers that even though the GTX1070Ti/GTX1080 has 2x NVENC engines, DVDFab will only use a single engine.
        On that basis, a GTX1080 is little/no faster than a GTX1050Ti when encoding as they both will only use 1x NVENC CUDA engine.
        That is correct, you asked how many engines it had, so I told you. In relation to Fab , Fab will only use one of the engines.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
        X