This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Shrink says cannot open Fab file

I am ripping with DVD Fab but when I use DVD Shrink to reduce the size of the file to burn, I get a cannot find file message. I have about 20 files in my documents that I would like to burn. Any help would be great.. Bill

You should probably purchase DVDFab DVD to DVD to compress these discs. DVD Shrink is very very old, not maintained, and does not understand some of the complex structures used by newer DVDs (especially where copy protection was employed).

Comment

i use dvd shrink all the time to do this cause u have better control over the compression on the different menus in full disc mode compared to in dvdfab. the way i do it is copy the dvd in dvd9 mode into an iso file then lode the iso into dvdshrink but make sure to change the name for this new saved file that dvdshrink makes so u dont lose the original iso file till the process is completed.

Comment

So how does this help? As Complication said, DVD Shrink is way out of date ????
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X