64-bit DVDFab offer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other 64-bit DVDFab offer question

Today I updated DVDFab 10 and right after the update came this message about a 64-bit DVDFab version.

Considering I have DVDFab 10 installed on two 64-bit systems (both with different registered 32-bit version licenses), my question is: if I install this 64-bit version, will it replace the 32-bit version and will I get the same lifetime rights I've got with the purchase of the 32-bit versions, or will I have two versions installed?

Hi,

DVDFab 32-bit and 64-bit versions are installed to different directory, so you will have 32-bit and 64-bit version at same time on your computer.

my question is: if I install this 64-bit version, will it replace the 32-bit version and will I get the same lifetime rights I've got with the purchase of the 32-bit versions
    Yes, your license is lifetime when using the both version.

Thanks!

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

So I would like some clarifications as well. I own the 32 bit version; am I also entitled to the 64 bit version as well? Of course, I will plan to uninstall the 32-bit version and install the 64-bit version. thank you. btw, what's the difference between the 2 versions? will there be a benefit running the 64 bit version?

Comment

Originally posted by 96734-dvd View Post
        I own the 32 bit version; am I also entitled to the 64 bit version as well?
        --Yes, your license can be used on both 32-bit version and the 64-bit version of DVDFab.

Originally posted by 96734-dvd View Post
        btw, what's the difference between the 2 versions? will there be a benefit running the 64 bit version?
        -- DVDFab 64-bit version is faster than 32-bit version. Currently, there are some features that are not available in 64-bit (we still need some time to implement them), so while using 64-bit version, we would suggest that you keep the 32-bit version for use now.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Working...
        X