Main Screen "Save to:"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Screen "Save to:"

On the main screen near the bottom is the a drop down list box for Save to: folders. Where are these locations found? In what file? I want to remove previously used locations that I no longer will or want to use. I want the list to only contain relevant locations. I have done some searching, registry, AppData etc. No love. Thanks.

If you are burning to disc and haven't unticked this box, nothing is being saved: Click image for larger version

Name:	temp.png
Views:	198
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	346851
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

My settings are the same for Temporary Directory. Doesn't really address my question but thanks.

Comment

look under - Documents / my documents folder then dvdfab 10

Comment

I misunderstood, good luck deleting the "save to" locations you've used, I've never been able to?
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Try deleting the Fab program it will ask do you want to save old fab settings check no then use the free version of Ccleaner clean registry to make sure fab is completely off the hard drive then re download the program this should give a clean new version then just click on the save to button to save the folder where you want it only I would think this should work and remove the old locations.

Comment

Thanks 90312. Guess that answers my question...

Comment

Working...
              X