Servers Down??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers Down??

Cannot seem to do anything. Are the servers down?

Originally posted by rlp122 View Post
    Cannot seem to do anything. Are the servers down?
    Same, I'm getting a lot of errors trying to connect to the server.

Comment

I am having the same issues. Cant connect or load a disc. Was working fine a few hours ago, including cinavia removal.
      Did you authorize your pc recently? I did today and seemed alright for one copy, then the next time I opened the program, would not connect.

Comment

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
        I am having the same issues. Cant connect or load a disc. Was working fine a few hours ago, including cinavia removal.
        Did you authorize your pc recently? I did today and seemed alright for one copy, then the next time I opened the program, would not connect.
        I think that authorization stuff is new to beta 0.8. I'm still running 0.7 as I cannot connect to the update server either (check for updates times out).

Comment

It should recovered now, please try again.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Yes, it is now working, copied with no issues and updated to 10.0.8.0. Thanks for the timely response it is much appreciated.

Comment

BTW, the servers being down with no notification caused me to accidentally delete about 5 hours of work while trying to remove the temp directory attempting to "fix" something that wasn't fixable. Not a happy camper about that. Maybe you should put some sort of notice in the software about not being able to connect to the required resources. Just a thought.
              Last edited by rlp122; 02-04-2018, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X