nVidia GTX 1050

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance nVidia GTX 1050

I am running the most recent version of DVDFab (10.0.8.1 x64). I am currently running an older MSI GTX 650 video card. I am looking to upgrade to a EVGA GTX 1050 SC video card. Is the 1050 fully supported by DVDFab for hardware decoding/encoding? I know the 1050 has roughly twice the CUDA cores as the 650 and higher clock rate. Any guess as to the performance increase I should see in a typical operation of backing up a 50 GB title to movie only 25 GB with conversation to AC3? Thanks

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
    I am running the most recent version of DVDFab (10.0.8.1 x64). I am currently running an older MSI GTX 650 video card. I am looking to upgrade to a EVGA GTX 1050 SC video card. Is the 1050 fully supported by DVDFab for hardware decoding/encoding? I know the 1050 has roughly twice the CUDA cores as the 650 and higher clock rate. Any guess as to the performance increase I should see in a typical operation of backing up a 50 GB title to movie only 25 GB with conversation to AC3? Thanks
    GTX 1050 is support hevc 4k 10bit decode and encode in DVDFab.
    It can deal with UHD, if use SSD backup BD50 to BD25 will use about 30 minutes or less.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X