Use on multiple computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Use on multiple computers

I see you guys arbitrarily decided to change the licence on DVDFab so that I can't use it on more than one system, and I now need some new license upgrade but I can't see what I'm supposed to buy in your store

If you go to the Member page, there are options to purchase multiple use licenses. I believe its still $30 USD for 3 additional licenses. You should then be able to launch sessions simultaneously on the multiple PCs (or MAC). As an alternate, you can also use the program on multiple computers, but not at the same time. You have to deactivate on one PC and activate on the one you are going to use. The activation/deactivation option is available under the Common Settings tab. Thus you can only have on session active at a time. I hope this info helps.

Comment

FYI, the license ID code that is linked to a specific computer appears to use the MAC address of your computer, so if you happen to change out a network card or adapter, be sure to deactivate DVDFab on your computer prior to the swap (then reactivate once the swap is made), otherwise it will think you are on a different computer and require you to activate but will still show the previous ID as activated.

Comment

Working...
      X