DVDFab iPhone remote app not connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab iPhone remote app not connecting

I'm having problems again getting the DVDFab Remote app on my iPhone to connect to my PC running DVDFab. I have a Mac Mini running both the latest version of iOD and DVDFAB 10. It was working recently until I upgraded my router to Fiber. It's the AT&T U-Verse 5286ac which apparently doesn't support UPnP. I don't recall ever doing port forwarding for the DVDFab remote but I set it up anyway but still no luck. I had the same problem previously and it just appeared to fix itself.

The port forwarding for this is to the wi-fi connection and not the wired connection.

Are there any instructions on how to set up so that this will work. I find it useful to not have to constantly look at my PC.

Have you had any luck on this? It worked perfect for me for a month or two and then it stopped. I'm having the same issue you have.

Comment

Originally posted by hmarx View Post
      Have you had any luck on this? It worked perfect for me for a month or two and then it stopped. I'm having the same issue you have.
      see here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/manual/introduction/DVDFab-Remote

Comment

Hi all, please update to DVDFab v11.0.0.5 to have a try and feedback. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X