DVDFab stuck synchronizing meta infromation from server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab stuck synchronizing meta infromation from server

I'm trying to rip the blu-ray of my UHD copy of Black Panther. When I open DVDFab and it starts to read the disc, it gets past the "Open Blu-ray Source: XXXX" screen but gets stuck on the "Synchronizing Meta information from the server" screen endlessly. I let it go for HOURS and it never did anything; the cancel or any other button does nothing and I have to force quit the program. I tried some other (older) Blu-rays, and it opened them no problem. This issue has happened with both DVDFab x64 10.0.9.5 and 10.0.9.6 beta. Also, I've tried to attach the DVDfab_internal log file, but the forum says it's over the allowed size and won't let me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Locutus494; 06-09-2018, 06:20 PM.

in the upper right hand corner of the dvdfab interface click the arrow - click common settings - then in the general settings area click the
    factory default settings button in the lower left corner of the general settings area, restart dvdfab and retry the disc again.

Comment

Tried that, no change.

Comment

Regarding the large size of the internal log file, DVDFab will keep appending logs for each session that you run, so it might be the reason it is too large You can simply delete it because Fab will create a new file if one doesn't exist and puts info relative to that session in the new file. Or you can cut and paste the log info from just the last session that gave you problems. If you want to save the log file for whatever reason, you can also just rename the current log to something like 'dvdfab_internal.log.bak', thus preserving older logs, and DVDFab will still create a new log file for the new session. I usually delete all the log files after each session is completed, unless I had some problems or issues.

Comment

Working...
        X