Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Description on Website of DVDFab 10

Hi,

I have suggestion your website to get more description of DVDFab 10. We can see the version of version 32bits but not for the version 64 bits. We need to click on it to see what version is there. My suggestion was get description booth of us. like this :

DVDFAB 10 :

32 bits 1.0.9.9 Download 64 bits 1.0.9.9 Download

Beta :

32 bits 1.1.0.0 Download 64 bits 1.1.0.0. Download

What do you think about that?

DVDFab is the best ... long life

Hi Electro007,

Thank you for your suggestion, I will pass it to the person in charge.

Normally, both DVDFab 32-bit version and the 64-bit version will be released at the same time, so they will share the same version number.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Hi Mona,

I give it to you a example. On 32bits version 10.0.9.4 and 10.0.9.5. don't be existed because only on 64 bits version was created. Sometime 32 and 64 bits don't have the same version. Is only for that i suggest this

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post
        Hi Mona,

I give it to you a example. On 32bits version 10.0.9.4 and 10.0.9.5. don't be existed because only on 64 bits version was created. Sometime 32 and 64 bits don't have the same version. Is only for that i suggest this
        I understood. There was (and will be) exception, as some updates especially for UHD related is only available for 64 bit version only

Mona

Comment

Exactly and you can put mac version too. Is more easy for peoples who don't have experience.

Comment

Working...
          X