This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 vob ?

1) I would like to end up with 1 vob file, what settings need to be changed from default 6.2.1.8 - using main movie or full disk.

2) I have changed the default target to a HD folder, after process completes I end up with ***\Full Disc\NAME
    can I set DVDFab to write to ***\NAME

Thanks in advance,
    Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    registered, paid DVDFab

David

The only way to arrive at a single VOB file is to use VOB Passthrough in the DVD to Mobile module. This will strip all the DVD structure and leave you with a single video and audio stream. Make sure to disable the split option.

This is probably what you are looking for for the second question:
    In Settings (little green tick mark at top right of the Fab window), set the "Create files in subfolder of output directory" to "OFF"

Comment

ok, explain the VOB passthrough in DVD mobile, what options do I select, do not see "VOB Passthrough"

Comment

The forum search is your friend.

I'll give you a head start. Click where it says "DVD to Mobile" on the left side of DVDFab and then click "VOB" (it may be under more depending on your install).

Comment

we are making headway - configured the VOB passthrough, working great, the dir issue is not resolved, I choose: "Create files in subfolder of output directory" to "OFF" now it does just what I told it not what I prefer, i.e. xxx\NAME

so my choices are;

xxx\FULL DISC\NAME\NAME.VOB
          or
          xxx\NAME.VOB
          I would like
          xxx\NAME\NAME.VOB

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X