x64 vs x86 download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x64 vs x86 download

I note the availability of 10.2.0.1 on the download page it no longer lists the x64 version.

So.. Is the installer x64/x86 aware? If not, is it x64 or x86?
    Can't find any posts saying you are dropping the x64 version or combining the installers
    I'm using the x64 version, so if the latest version is x86 I assume I need to uninstall that before upgrading to 10.2.0.1?

X64 DVDFAB - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...t-july-19-2018

Comment

Hi,
      DVDFab 10.2.0.1 July 19, 2018 and DVDFab x64 10.2.0.1 July 19, 2018

I have downloaded both versions, but only the x64 version comes out.
      where is the x86 version?

Comment

The download page provides the link 'http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB10_x64'. The 'New! x86' topic leads to the download page. The 'New! x64' topic provides the direct the before mentioned link. So only the x64 version comes out at the moment.

The quick and dirty hack: Copy the link from the download page and cut the '_x64' from the end. That gives you the x86 version.

Comment

I have both DVDFab x86 and x64 cohabitating on my machine. Both had a pop up of an update. x86 update went well. Whenever I tried to update x64, it would redirect to x86.
          But the x64 remained with the old version. I had to update x64 from the main forum instead. Now both have 10.2.0.1

It's actually the link october262 provided in his post above.
          Last edited by mdgboxx; 07-20-2018, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Hi all,

To download the x64 or x86 version, it's according to the Windows system now in DVDFab Download Center, we will be add the text "x64" and x86 version download link later if you still want to use x86 version.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X